Wasteland - Official Featurette

This Brit heist thriller is definitely one I am looking forward to, hoping it gets a wide release because the cast is full of bright young talent and this featurette looks promising. Check it out! What's interesting is that Luke Treadaway seems to have maintained the northern accent that he speaks with throughout the movie instead, whereas Iwan Rheon has reverted back to his Welsh accent having used a Yorkshire accent in the film too. Are we detecting the early stages of method acting in the eldest Treadaway twin? 





1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am currently looking for advertising partnerships on sites like yours amateurreviews25.blogspot.com. I believe you will be interested in the offer we have as we have many happy publishers and it is a great way to earn recurring income for your site.
    Please email me back expressing your interest in this offer and I will send you through further details.

    I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

    ReplyDelete